It??s a juicy bunch of grapes, Nick Mason??s drums from Pink Floyd, the constellation of Perseus??there are so many examples that could be used to describe the Tam Tam, a new perception in the world of lamps, which extols repetitiveness by focusing on the archetypal lampshade: a number of light sources pointed in different directions, geometrically arranged to invoke a feeling of organized chaos. The Tam Tam consists of a central in lacquered aluminum, to which are attached various satellite shades which can be rotated through 360o by means of a swivel mechanism. An opalescent, methacrylate diffuser over the open end softens the light.
- Fabien Dumas, 2011
- Central Shade Diameter: 13.7 inch
- Central Shade Height: 10.2 inch
- Satellite Shade Diameter: 8.6 inch
- Satellite Shade Height: 4.9 inch
- Width: 22.6 inch
- Depth: 25.9 inch
- Canopy Diameter: 4.3 inch
- Cable Length: 8 feet
- Central shade in lacquered aluminum, to which are attached various satellite shades that can be rotated through 360o.
- Opalescent methacrylate diffuser over the open end softens the light
- 5 x 5W LED E12 TYPE G16.5
- Black electrical cord
- cULus listed