Through the language of textiles, Joan Gaspar has designed a light of flexible, ductile materials that sifts the light as readily as it moves with the wind. In the Jaima collection, the light is the shade and weaver of emotions.
This new collection takes its name from the bedouin tents of North Africa, and is inspired by their varied fabrics and forms. The textilene shade is available in three sizes and four different colors, with a blank interior to optimize the quality of the downward light.
- Jaima 43 IP65 (Small): Shade ? 16.9 x 19.6 inch
- Jaima 54 IP65 (Medium): Shade ? 21.2 x 24.8 inch
- Jaima 71 IP65 (Large): Shade ? 27.9 x 32.2 inch
- Canopy Diameter: 4.3 inch
- Canopy Height: 1.3 inch
- Cable Length: 6.6 feet
- Shade made of textilene with the inner part always in white
- Canopy and structure in lacquered grey
- 15W LED COB 2700K CRI90 1022lm (included)
- Triac phase control dimmer
- Suitable for wet locations
- cULus listed
There are no reviews yet.